I try to get to New York a few times a year, but always – always – in December.
Well, not last December because… you know.
But things are looking good for travel to resume well before the end of this year, so I think it’s time to start planning a New York trip for the holidays.
Come with me.
The city is magical during the holidays, with all the lights, decorations and of course the fabulous food, and I want to show it to you.
Join Art In Voyage, the luxury travel curator, and me as your host as we explore New York City’s many foodie experiences this December. Perfect for some last minute shopping or to get inspired for your holiday meals, this 4 night/5 day escape includes:
- 4 nights in a deluxe room
- Private airport transfer in a luxury vehicle (round trip)
- Food tours and tastings in Little Italy and Chinatown
- High tea overlooking Central Park
- Front row tickets to see the Rockettes in the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular
- 4 lunches and 4 dinners with wine pairings, including a Michelin-starred experience
- One cooking class
- Ice skating at Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock tour
- Handcrafted cocktail experiences (Top of the Rock, and Bathtub Gin)
- Daily breakfasts & all taxes
- Services of a food expert host throughout
And each evening after dinner I’ll give you tips on where to go for a nightcap or to find live music if you want to keep going. City that never sleeps, and all that.
Dates for the trip are Dec. 8 through 12. Cost is $3641 per person with opportunities to upgrade your experience. Art In Voyage can even arrange helicopter transfers to Manhattan from JFK or LGA.
This will be a small, intimate group – no large buses or following someone holding a flag aloft – so spaces are quite limited. Reserve yours now. It’s time to get back to doing the things we love.